cute white dog
is more cute life


What do you
like about dog toys


Barack Obama with
cute dog


Cute yorkie yorkpuppy
you like this dog?

August 25, 2009

If you are like most dog owners, you probably assume that commerical dog foods with brand names that are easily identifiable - Purina, Iams, Pedigree. must be good for your pets, right? After all, millions of pet owners buy them and feed them to their beloved pets, and surely they wouldn't all give their dogs something harmful. Unfortunately, this may just be the case.

Before I get any further along, let me make it clear that I am not a veterinarian. I do, however, have a science background and education, and I've had more dogs in my care in one year than most people will have in a lifetime. As an observant and naturally curious person, I've paid close attention in the past 20 years to the general health of my pets and those I've had in my care through a rescue shelter I was involved with for several of those years. I've also picked the brains of several top vets in my state in my quest to get to the heart of the matter concerning the best dog diet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

Privacy Policy Copyright © 2009 Dogs knowledge

Infolinks2011